The Board of Directors has agreed upon a process to allow “in transit” watercraft to obtain their Beaver Lake sticker. Below are the guidelines:
- In Transit Period is 30 days from date of purchase in accordance with Nebraska law.
- Owner must submit proof of purchase from the dealership or private bill of sale.
- Owner is required to give a $250 deposit that is non-refundable should the boat not become state registered or the purchase falls through. This is returned when the owner proves they’ve registered it with the state. The deposit is in addition to BLA watercraft sticker fees.
- Board of Directors must approve each one on a case by case basis.
- Owner becomes “not in good standing” should they fail to register the vessel through the state within 30 days of purchase and continues to use or maintain the watercraft on Beaver Lake waters and will continue to incur fines.
Please do not go directly to the boat ramp or office if you are obtaining a sticker for “in transit” watercraft. These requests must be approved by the Board of Directors first. To start the request process visit the In Transit Sticker Request page.
Feel free to reach out to Management, Security, or the Board of Directors with any questions.